[TYPO3-edu] typo3 and e-learning

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 18 11:52:22 CEST 2007

> btw: imho it would make sense to add some +1/0/-1 on the table in the
> wiki: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EduTeam#I_Home.2FIntro

done

Changed some of the comments too, since iMHO something like "powerful user
administration" is important for everybody, not just universities.
This is true for Intranet/Extranet possibilities and single sign on as well.

IMHO we should not be aiming at universities and scientific institues only,
since in most cases they already got something to compete with. If we start
at a lower level and don't neglect the high schools, grammar schools and
secondary schools (or however brits and americans call them ;-) ) we might
have people who are already used to the system take it with them into the
universities.

Just another 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian