[TYPO3-edu] wiki page

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon May 7 13:34:29 CEST 2007

Hi!
Gina Steiner schrieb:
> hi andreas,
>
>> post :)
>>
>> Can you please add me?
>
> i don't know who, but somebody did it. it's easy to do it on your own,
> so just feel free to edit the wikipage (since restoring with the histroy
> in no big deal).
Yes, I have decided to do it myself. I know how that stuff works, my
only problem is, that I have my final school exams this week and
therefore try to prevent doing such stuff at the moment ;)

>>> @all: any hints regarding a corrector, as we are no native speakers?
>> what language? German?
>
> english should be the default, so english i guess ;-)
> german could be additional... but as this produces more things to keep
> up to date we should discuss that.
> so what do you think?
Well German is my mothertongue (hopefully I have spelled this word
correctly ;) ). I am able to translate the whole website into German and
additionally I'm able to contribute a lot of support and testimotial
comments (as I'm the webmaster of ess-erfurt.de). As the overall T3
community is more or less more German then any other language, I think
it's very important to have at least a German portal or something..

Andreas