[TYPO3-edu] wiki page

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sat May 5 11:24:14 CEST 2007

> ok, so i'll take it and sorry mario that you are leaving...
>
> i set up a wiki page where i collected all information so far. excuse
> me if i forgot something, if you detect something, please simply edit
> it. http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EduTeam
>
> i did not list denis korobov, walter haecker, robert brenstein and
> andreas balzer as i do not know if they are still interested in
> participating. if -> please post.
>
> @sander: i'm interested in the 'code of conduct' you mentioned
> @all: any hints regarding a corrector, as we are no native speakers?
>
> best gina
>
> p.s. i can still hear sanders words in my head:"Lets finish the darn
> thing"

Me too ;-)

Checking the current layout and the wiki shows you might be in need of a
TypoScript recipe we have published in the TYPO3 Cookbook.
It's called "Creating Headergraphics similar to typo3.com"

Since there are some other minor glitches to fix maybe I can help you out
with some TypoScript and CSS to make the frame work ...
Just need a login and the original TYPO3 font set to do that.

Have a nice weekend

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de