[TYPO3-edu] The most unwanted... ;)

Gina Steiner steiner at akea.de
Sun Jun 10 22:15:37 CEST 2007

> Hi!

hi andreas,

> Today I'll ask the most unwanted question. The most horrible and
> terrible, the exaggeration of worst... ..any news? :D

;-)
i phoned claudio about a week ago. afterwards he contacted jan hendrik
regarding edu. claudio promised to push his version on the server soon.

additionally we discussed the future of edu.typo3.com on the rebuilding
typo3.org meeting this weekend in düsseldorf. joey will post some news
about that soon.

> So if there is any possibility to help at the moment, i'm the first who
> raises his hand ;)
>
> Greetings & a nice sunday :)
> Andreas

best gina