[TYPO3-edu] The most unwanted... ;)

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jul 10 16:59:41 CEST 2007

Hi Edu Team

What is your Goal - as I can't afford T3Conn but we are very interested in
TYPO3 and Education as we work 90% with schools and educational institutions
:-) It would be nice that people who can't afford the high prices know about
it and can discuss it. Sleeping mode is not good for a project - it would be
the start of the dying mode - don't know what comes next. ...

So what are your needs, what is your proposal, what is your goal?
If you have one then continue in "up and go mode" if not each word spoken on
even T3Con would be one word to much!

Andi