[TYPO3-edu] nu stylez

Gina Steiner steiner at akea.de
Tue Oct 31 12:43:26 CET 2006

hi girlz ;-)

> BTW: Gina is on holiday (diving in turkey) until the end of October. I
> think we should wait for her comeback before having a definitive descision.

@mario: thanx a million times for excuse :-)

@claudio: thanx for all your engagement!

after resurfacing - my voting: layout 1

- i agree with mario in several points.
- i strongly agree with sander in reference to the "reichstag" picture.
- i don't like the language switch E|D in layout 1, i would prefer a
   switch with complete words (or flags - but i prefer words)
- what i really like in layout 2 is the edu hat. what do you think about
   using it somewhere in layout 1 (for sure not that big)?
   e.g. instead of the b/w typo3 logo in the lower right corner?
   than it's still pretty close to typo3.com and the typo3 logo is still
   available in the representative position in the upper left corner.

have a nice day.

gina