[TYPO3-edu] Lets finish the darn thing

Sander Vogels sander at netcreators.nl
Mon Oct 9 22:50:44 CEST 2006

Hi team,

After speaking to Mario and Gina on T3CON about the status of
edu.typo3.org I like to rejoin the team and help you out finishing the
webpages. After all I started this so maybe I should be the one to
finish it.

My first question:
Claudio, are the designs ready like you all agreed upon they should by
October 15th?
If so, please put jpeg for download so we could see what they look like
If not, I like to suggest that we upgrade edu.typo3.org to 4.02
immediatly plus install the reference extension if not already there.
We take the .com template and just replace the photo's in the headers
with apropriate ones. When ready I finish all texts in English which you
review ofcourse, we all add some reference projects in the extension and
after that you translate it in Germann.
Deadline for launch: T3BOARD07

Waddaya think?
Sander