[TYPO3-edu] nu stylez

Claudio Cathomen [ICSurselva AG] c.cathomen at icsurselva.ch
Mon Nov 13 16:43:12 CET 2006

Hi

I have published 2 new Screenshots. It's both times the same Layout,
only difference is the head picture. The head picture can change random
or depending on the page tree. The "It's easy as ABC {hat.gif}" is just
content, so don't get disturbed about it.

http://edu.typo3.com/fileadmin/edu/styles/Layout3_bus.jpg

http://edu.typo3.com/fileadmin/edu/styles/Layout3_kids.jpg

If we are generally ok with the layout, we can start production
(Templating, TS ....)wich dont't will take too much time. If it's ok I
will take care on that.

At the same time we should discuss the content structure, so that we can
  start work on the content side. I open a new tree 4 that.

cheerio

claudio