[TYPO3-edu] Design?

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon Dec 4 20:20:38 CET 2006

Sander Vogels schrieb:
> Didn't get any comment on my last reaction concerning the design so I
> wonder what the status is. It would be nice if threads didn't die out
> without coming to an end or a decission.
> Anyhow, I think we should skip the hat totally, since it's not very
> original. Talking about Moodle: http://moodle.org/ see almost the same hat!

Hi Sander

The last state I have is the one from the newsgroup: Claudio and this
team is going to produce a HTML template from the sketches.

Sorry from my side for not participating in the design discussions.
Design isn't my thing - I can only tell if I like it or not. Hope to
have more time starting from January to help out with content and other
stuff.

Cheers,
Mario