[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM and svmetaextract

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Fri Oct 26 17:43:36 CEST 2012

Hi Felix,

> I used DAM together with cc_metaexif and cc_meta_xmp for quite some
> time and it always worked pretty nice.
> Since if updated to svmetaextract no exif data get extracted. Even if
> I reinstall the old, outdated extensions.

Did you deactivate svnmetaextract when you reactivated cc_*?

Did you use the *old* versions of cc_meta*? The current versions of
them in TER are empty packages with all code removed. You need to
install the 2nd latest version.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-