[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #17530: Feature: Enable full stdWrap in tx_dam_tsfe::fetchFileList()

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 1 10:19:42 CET 2011

Hi,

> Thanks for this patch. I just went trough your test scenario and my
> "problem" is that I got the "beforeImg" even with an unpatched DAM
> version.
>
> I tried with both: Pages that actually were subpages of the page I
> wanted to display the menu and pages that were located in a different
> node.

Indeed you're right. It's a bit, since I know I had to patch the DAM at
some point, but maybe some changes in the Core or in the DAM have had an
impact in the meantime.

Anyway I still think that my patch could be useful ;-) so here's a
different test scenario (which definitely does *not* work *without* the
patch): image you want to create a link to the home page, built around
the home page's thumbnail image (so I'm still using my test extension
for this example). Here's the corresponding TS:

page.3 = IMAGE
page.3 {
file.import.cObject = USER
file.import.cObject {
includeLibs = EXT:dam/lib/class.tx_dam_tsfe.php
userFunc = tx_dam_tsfe->fetchFileList
refField = tx_pagethumb_thumbnail
refTable = pages
refUid.data = leveluid:0
}
width = 100
stdWrap.typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:0
}

I think this not a far-fetched example.

Cheers

--