[TYPO3-dam-devel] [TYPO3-dam] Re: DAM Repository moved to GIT

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 25 23:53:40 CEST 2011

Hi Lorenz,

> I still cannot push because I don't know how I should know the
> "Change-Id". In the Wiki it is described as the ID of the Forge issue
> but we're still using Mantis for bugfixing. What do I need to write in
> the commit message and the git push command?

Please follow the tutorial here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine

This lets you download the commit message hook, which generates the
Change-Id for you.

For existing commits: Just type
git commit --amend
once and exit the editor. Afterwards, the commit message should contain
a Change-Id line.

Kind regards
Steffen

--