[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM Repository moved to GIT

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Mon Jul 25 21:40:45 CEST 2011

Hi Ingmar

Thanks for the migration.

Although I welcome this change in general, some important question remain:

- At the last DAM meeting (http://typo3.ietherpad.com/201107?) we
decided that only one vote is necessary to submit a patch, and team
members is granted a direct submit for no-brainers. How can this be
reflected in Gerrit?

- Obvisouly the DAM Git repository is configured to only allow pushing
from people that have signed the CLA. So I can't push changes anymore.

Thanks for a fast reply to this open issues.

Best regards,

Lorenz