[TYPO3-dam-devel] TYPO3 4.5.0, DAM 1.2.0 and RTE "magic" images in frontend

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 31 13:33:03 CET 2011

Hi,

Just did a test upgrade to 4.5.0 and DAM 1.2.0 and noticed a problem
with DAM images in the RTE: if you insert a "magic" image it is
displayed in the RTE, it is stored in the database with the correct DAM
uid in the tx_dam="xx" parameter, it is indexed, it shows a reference to
the content element, but it is NOT displayed in the frontend. Instead
only a paragraph is rendered:

(Only a space between the tags)

It has worked correctly in previous versions and I've seen this
behaviour on two installations now.

I checked the RTE configuration for proper configuration of the media
tag, etc. but couldn't find any problems.

Anybody suggestions for further investigations about the cause?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert