[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9777: Usability issues with the DAM media browser

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Jan 18 14:57:25 CET 2011

Hi there

Nice to have life back in this list...

Uschi made the suggestion to move the selection selextbox to the bottom
and instead move the checkboxes from options (display thumbnails,
display extended info) to top.

I don't use the "current list selection" often in the media browser, but
I don't know if other people do. What is your opinion?

Lorenz