[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #15566: When trying to edit a media link in the RTE, the external url tab is activated

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Mon Jan 17 17:12:34 CET 2011

Hi Stan

Uschi could reproduce this and I still can't.

Steps to reproduce (you must use the <media> tag config):

1. Link a file in RTE
2. Save the CE
3. Change the link to another file
4. Save again
--> It will link to the old file, not to the new.

We plan to release the next version on Sunday, January 23. Would be good
if the bug could be fixed until then.

Best regards,

Lorenz