[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #14009: Feature: Enable secure downloads for DAM files

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 24 14:31:42 CET 2011

Hi,

> Ah, thanks for this info. In this case, most people will see the
> standard error. So shouldn't it be localized?

I thought about this, yes. I didn't do it eventually because most (or
all) of the 404 messages in the core are not localized (I think, I may
be wrong) and also there wasn't any general locallang file in the DAM
where this message could be place, but you could argue that I was a bit
lazy ;-)

I'll come up with an updated patch with localized error message.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter