[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #17530: Feature: Enable full stdWrap in tx_dam_tsfe::fetchFileList()

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Feb 24 00:46:18 CET 2011

Hi François

 > Please refer to the bug tracker entry for a test scenario (including
 > example extension) and a use case description.

Thanks for this patch. I just went trough your test scenario and my
"problem" is that I got the "beforeImg" even with an unpatched DAM version.

I tried with both: Pages that actually were subpages of the page I
wanted to display the menu and pages that were located in a different node.

Best regards,

Lorenz