[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #11394: Bug: Broken media list view in IE-8

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu May 6 18:55:33 CEST 2010

Chetan Thapliyal wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  > a) Can you please upload the patch to the bugreport
> Okay, done. You can check it at http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11394
Thanks.

>  > b) +1 by reading;
> Sorry, but I didn't get this. Could you please explain it a bit more ?
> Cheers,

+1 = my personal (1) vote for applying your patch to the EXT; (-1 would
mean, I'm against it);

by reading = I only read your patch, but did not test it.

Patches need a sum of +2 (from 2 different persons) for being applied.
Basically the dam team + EXT dam comitters follow the rules of the
core-list see: http://typo3.org/teams/core/core-mailinglist-rules/
please check them out for details.
regards georg