[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC - files versioning

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Mar 24 13:17:43 CET 2010

Mauro,

Requests to this list should have a patch attached. Yours is a feature
request that should be sent to project DAM list.

But to answer your question, yes, there is interest in this feature, but
it would require no less than 100 hours to implement due to the way DAM
has been designed.

Dan Osipov
http://danosipov.com/blog/