[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #12778: Add softref parser for related DAM records

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed Mar 24 11:03:35 CET 2010

Hi Thorsten, hi DAMsters,

this feature request is a must-have for me - thanks thorsten for finding
the right spot to solve this! :)

 > (Including the files themselves in the export isn't covered yet,
 > neither
 > by the existing code nor by the patch; but that's a different story)

sry - but this is the problem i have with the patch:
as long as the files are not included, id prefer to *not* export
dam-records over importing records that just create orphans. :(

just to let you know:

not knowing that thorsten works on this issue, wmdb donated some money
month ago to the coreteam on that (namely to steffen kamper who is in
charge for impexp) and steffen promised just yesterday, that he will try
to add the filehandling during the next days - if possible, based on
thorstens patch. maybe thorsten and steffen could get in contact about
that or lets just wait to see steffens sugestions.

grtz
pekue