[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #11700: use _GPmerged instead of GParrayMerged / Follow-up

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Mon Jun 28 10:42:49 CEST 2010

Hi there

This RFC of Georg Ringer was reviewed in August 2009. The changes were
reverted because they broke compatibility with TYPO3 4.2 and below. As
DAM 1.2 (current trunk) will have 4.3 as minimum version, I would like
to commit this patch to the trunk.

As it was already reviewed, I will wait for any formal objection and
without any feedback for a week I'm going to commit it to trunk.

Lorenz

--------------

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix, nobrainer

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11700

Branches: trunk

Problem:
The deprication log gets flooded with using TYPO3 4.3 because
t3lib_div::GParrayMerged() is depricated.

Solution:
use _GPmerged instead

BTW: I did a seperate entry in the bugtracker for dam_catedit but will
add the patch here too. If a seperate RFC is needed, I will open one

Georg