[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #10936: Bug: TSconfig indexing.replaceFile.reindexingMode has no effect

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Fri Jun 18 18:18:31 CEST 2010

+1 by testing.

As this config is very valuable I would appreciate if someone else would
review the patch soon.

Thanks,

Lorenz

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10936

Branches:
1.1 and trunk

Problem:
The TSconfig property tx_dam.indexing.replaceFile.reindexingMode has no
effect. The reindexing mode always defaults to 2.

Solution:
In the DAM, the property is searched for as
"indexing.replaceFile.reindexingMode" whereas it is available as
"setup.indexing.replaceFile.reindexingMode". The attached patch adds
"setup." to the search key.

Notes:
I'm not sure if this is the right way to fix this bug or if there's a
more conceptual issue at work, but it seems correct as many other places

in the DAM use "setup....".

Cheers