[TYPO3-dam-devel] cc_meta extensions

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 23 16:23:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

> my proposal to reorganise them into three new extensions with new keys must
> be somewhere in the archives, but there was not much activity round dam at
> that time, so it didnt get enough votes to go somewhere.
> If i can find the sources on some of our old disks ill post them here.

I agree with that. We should take every opportunity to get rid of
extensions that were prefixes with someone's or some company's initials,
especially if the extensions are quite important or widely used. I did
exactly the same with cc_devlog, which became just devlog (and cc_devlog
was finally deprecated).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter