[TYPO3-dam-devel] cc_meta extensions

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Jul 23 09:24:02 CEST 2010

I think there are a few unanswered emails that have been sent to him. So
its tough to convince him to transfer the keys if he doesn't reply...

I don't like changing extension keys to simply fix a few bugs. Can we
get the transfer going, if we find the documentation for the e-mails
that were sent?

--
Dan Osipov
http://danosipov.com/blog