[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM 1.1.4 has been released

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Mon Jan 11 12:20:45 CET 2010

The DAM development team is proud to announce the release of version 1.1.4 of
DAM and of version 1.1.1 of DAM Media categories.

These are bugfix releases. Every month a new bugfix version will be released
that contains the latest fixes. The next release is planned for Friday the 5th
of February.

Big thanks go out to all the people who have spotted bugs, supplied patches and
tested the dam. We could not have done this without you. Thank you all!

What bugs were fixed?

DAM
* Fix 13198: Selecting dam items by click on category title causes an SQL-error
(Thanks to Uschi Renziehausen)
* Fix 12918: Respect $TCA[tx_dam_cat][ctrl][default_sortby] mychoice; everywhere
(Thanks to Uschi Renziehausen)

DAM Media categories
* Fix #12918: Respect $TCA['tx_dam_cat']['ctrl']['default_sortby'] = 'mychoice';
everywhere (Thanks to Uschi Renziehausen)
* #11700: use _GPmerged instead of GParrayMerged, part two (Thanks to Georg Ringer)

Please keep on reporting bugs, add feature requests and keep those patches coming.

If you want to push development, consider sponsoring certain bugs or features.
Many of us do this work in our spare time, but some of us also need to earn a
living from the work we do.

Keep on DAMming!

ben van 't ende