[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #14164: Bug / Feature: TSFE img tag binding class should not unset txdam attribute

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 20 16:07:59 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix / New feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14164

Branches:
1.1 and trunk

Problem:
The tx_dam_tsfeimgtag class takes care rendering the DAM images inserted
in the RTE. It makes the relation between the image and the DAM record
thanks to the "txdam" attribute in the img tag.
Unfortunately method tx_dam_tsfeimgtag::renderTxdamAttribute() unsets
the "txdam" attribute (to avoid outputting it) so this information is
not available in case you want to do further processing of that img tag
(which you can by changing the TS for lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.img).

Solution:
Copy all parameters to a separate array and unset those that must not be
rendered in the copy, so that they are preserved in the original.

Notes:
I consider this rather a fix for a buggy behavior rather than a feature.
I hope it can go into the 1.1 branch, as there's no plan for 1.2 yet.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter