[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #10194: Cannot confirm "delete file" operation

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Sat Jun 13 20:55:42 CEST 2009

 >>> reminder
 >>> i voted +1 - anyone else?

+ 1 from here;

Reasoning:
- Asking a question like: "Are you sure to delete the file..."  (or
rename ...) WITHOUT offering a choice to answer the question (as YES/NO
- DO ... ) RIGHT BELOW the question is completele missleading and NO
User ever would "look up-wards" to find the Delete/Action-Button.
- This translates to me a broken user-interface.
- The provided solution DOES allow for a functioning User-Flow.
- Please also add it to the 1.1 branch;
- And no I dont want to discuss the concept of docheaders.

regards georg
PS: Dan, I agree that there is quite some space for usability
improovements; I hope to find time to do a write-up in the up-comming
sunny month of the year.