[TYPO3-dam-devel] Wake up!

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Jan 29 22:13:43 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm so disappointed in the low amount of traffic that I have decided to
flee from the country and go to la Plange (France) for a week to play in
the snow with some friends. I'll be back around the 8th.

In the mean time . . . please test the following RFC's:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9663
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9653
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10172
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10265
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10194
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10193

They'd better be +1 nned before I return. Or even better . . . comitted
to the proper branches.

We also need some volunteers to rewrite:
- dam_catedit
- a list of issues we want to have fixed for 1.2
- a list of issues that can wait for 1.2

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/