[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9951: Add Page TSConfig option to remove upload tab in media browser

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Jan 29 19:16:19 CET 2009

Michiel Roos [netcreators] wrote:
> Stanislas Rolland schreef:
>> The following Page TSConfig option is added:
>> txdam.elementBrowser.removeTabs = list-of-strings
>> Setting the option removes the listed tabs from the dam element browser.
>>
>> This needs to be documented in the DAM manual. How do we handle this?
>
> Edit the manual on the wiki and in SVN and commit.
> Kind regards,
> Michiel Roos

FYI: I just added a new page in the DAM-DOCU wiki for collecting
TSConfig Options:
see
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-dam/TSConfig

and added Stanislas' new option;
regards georg

PS: I feel it's enough to keep the wiki up to date; a new manual file
could be generated (using the wiki) on every release.