[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #10194: Cannot confirm "delete file" operation

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jan 19 16:56:38 CET 2009

This is a SVN patch request.

Extension: dam

Branches: dam_1-1 / trunk

Type: Bugfix

Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10194

Problem:
Try deleting a file and you'll get the following question:
"Are you sure to delete the file(s) and it's meta data?"

However, there are no buttons below that question. The operation cannot
be confirmed. It took me some time to find out that the buttons have
moved to the docheader (see screenshot attached).

Solution:
I have added a TSconfig option "mod.txdamM1_SHARED.displayExtraButtons"
which brings those buttons back.

Comments:
It should be mentioned that these buttons have existed until the
docheaders were added!

In my opionion the two icons on the top are too much separated from the
question of the dialogue and therefore the buttons should be enabled by
default.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out