[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9951: Add User TSConfig option to remove upload tab in media browser

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Jan 13 05:45:11 CET 2009

Benjamin Mack a écrit :
>> mod.txdamM1_SHARED.noUpload = 1
> looking at the code it should be:
>
>   mod.txdam_elbrowser.properties.noUpload = 1
>
> However, I'd love to have something like a
>
>   mod.txdam_elbrowser.properties.tabs := removeFromList(upload)
>
> with the default values set in default TSconfig.
>
> what do you think? as this is still up for discussion, I'd include this
> in the next 1.1 release (1.1.1) so we can proceed and release today.

I am attaching a second version of this patch.

The following Page TSConfig option will be added:

mod.txdam_elbrowser.removeTabs = list-of-strings

Setting the option will remove the listed tabs from the media browser.
Default DAM tabs are "file" and "upload".

In particular, one may set:

mod.txdam_elbrowser.removeTabs = upload

Kind regards,
Stanislas