[TYPO3-dam-devel] Switching branches

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Sat Jan 3 20:15:57 CET 2009

Hi Team DAM,

On the second day of X-mass the DAM 1.1.0 was released. On the third day
ov X-mass, DAM 1.1.1 was released.

I forgot to svn add compat/class.ux_template.php from bug 10016, oops
;-). The manual now uses the new documentation template.

After the release of 1.1.0 I created a new branch:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/browse/extension-dam/dam/branches/dam_1-1

If you want to help solve bugs for the DAM 1.1.2, please use the dam_1-1
branch. If you currently have the trunk checked out of svn, you can
switch to the 1.1 branch by issuing a (all in one line):
svn switch https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/dam/dam/branches/dam_1-1

TAKE CARE, this will actually throw away your old svn checkout and
overwrite it with the brach 1-1. This is not a problem if you have not
been working on a patch or have applied new patches since the 1.1.1 release.

If you wish to work on features for DAM 1.2, please keep your trunk svn
checkout and work with that. If 1.2 is ready, we will release it and
create a maintenance brach for 1.2.

Thank you all for all your excellent work!

Fresh 2009 regards

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/