[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #12408: Integrate flash uploader into DAM

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Dec 21 02:37:46 CET 2009

Attached is a second version of this patch.

This version removes the Upload menu item or tab if the flash uploader
is enabled. I was unable to hook in the mass uploader to the tab/menu,
so this was the fall back option.

Uploaded files are now indexed, with all properties applied as if they
were uploaded through the DAM uploader. Please test this functionality.

Dan Osipov
http://danosipov.com/blog/