[TYPO3-dam-devel] Vote: 1.1.2?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Fri Dec 4 09:52:36 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

I am unsure whether or not we should have new features in stable branches, but currently you cannot use dam with t3 4.3

Currently I am encountering serious problems with dam_cat_edit. At times your category titles are replaced by the
contents of the sortby field (using current trunk of dam and dam_cat_edit. As you might loose all your category titles
dam currently is not usable with 4.3. Michiel also observed the problem and to me it occurred in two different
installations, one of them very new and fresh.

BT-enrty for this one is: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12917

Second issue is that with #7654 the possibility was introduced to define the sorting of your categories. Unfortunately
this only has an effect if you browse through the categories via list module, neither the category tree of catedit or
selection or in the element browser or when you try to assign a category to a dam_entry or when you want to set
dam_mounts does respect this setting, so it is pretty useless right now, which is really annoying with a large number of
categories. I made a bt entry for that one as well.

BT-entry: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12918

Kind regards, Uschi