[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #10556: Flexible media types

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Apr 1 00:04:36 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

> Alternating rows are now defined in the template, and can be styled.
Attached is an updated patch with styles adopted from tstemplate extension
and bgColor(4|6) classes for the alternating rows. I'd like to see a more
consistent styling of BE (*)

I modified the template.html and DAM's stylesheet.css

(*) Unfortunately the background-color of the headline row is hard coded in
tstemplate extension. Better would be to have TYPO3 wide CSS classes for
styling tables - or are there already any?

Steffen