[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #8673: Incorrect handling of images in the RTE with TYPO3 4.2 and current trunk DAM

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Sep 25 00:10:43 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

> this one is in dam trunk now?

Yes it is. However, there was an error in the last patch committed
regarding this issue and issue #8599. The + icon used to add a file when
the dam file browser is used in wizard mode was removed. We don't want
this icon in RTE mode, because we wish to insert only one file. The test
was the other way around and the attached patch solves this issue.

Waiting for +2.

Regards,
Stan