[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #8466: Info module does not show any information (blank main frame)

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Sep 22 21:13:10 CEST 2008

David Steeb schreef:
> Hey all,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Affected Extension: tx_dam
>
> Type: bugfix/integration
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8466
>
> Branches: Trunk (1.1) only
>
> Problem: The Module Media>Info shows up, but no information is shown in
> the content frame. The reason is that René started to integrate the
> dam_info extension but only included the empty Info module so far, so no
> content ever showed up until you installed the dam_info module. IMHO
> this is not good as it is right now, as the base DAM includes a
> completely empty module now.
>
> Solution:
> I integrated the one (and only) modfunc for dam_info, namely the list of
> references in the DAM as well. Therefore we can mark the dam_info
> extension "obsolete" now.
>
> Greetings,
>
> David

After creating the directory modfunc_info_reference and adding the files
class.tx_dam_info_reference.php and locallang.xml.

And the info module gives some output.

So, +1 from me.

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/