[TYPO3-dam-devel] Question: Is the suggestion of ce_flexform still needed?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Oct 29 14:27:26 CET 2008

FYI: ce_flexform was not required by 1.0 - it was an addition to 1.1.
Since 1.1 is only now being released there are no update/upgrade issues,
and it shouldn't even be mentioned.
I can test the new patch when provided. Theoretically, everything works
now if ce_flexform is not installed.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/