[TYPO3-dam-devel] glued paths in mm_dam_filelist

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu Oct 16 21:45:42 CEST 2008

ellou List!

I've problem with mm_dam_filelist EXT, It's in genereted html code that
should include javascript and css, I've installed and tested it on
localhost and it was OK, but @ remote the paths are 'glued' (I'm not
sure if this is right english word, sorry ;) )

There are no slashes in the paths:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/typo3confextmm_dam_filelistpi1resjavascripttoggle.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/typo3confextmm_dam_filelistpi1rescssbuttons.css" type="text/css"
media="screen" />

as far as I know the correct path should look like this:

src="/typo3conf/ext/mm_dam_filelist/pi1/res/javascript/toggle.js"
not:
src="/typo3confextmm_dam_filelistpi1resjavascripttoggle.js"

have anybody any idea, how can I repair this?

Or I should just use includeCSS and includeJS in TS of this subpage ?