[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9481: Replace hard-coded reference to cc_devlog

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Oct 7 09:32:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Then should we say that DAM 1.1 requires the new version of cc_devlog?
> What happens if someone is using the old one?

Well "requires" certainly not. The devlog is just about helping for
debugging. What we could/should do, is put a note somewhere in the
manual, maybe in a section about troubleshooting, that using an
extension such as "devlog" can help you track what happens. If no devlog
tool is installed, this variable will just be ignored.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter