[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Oct 1 09:53:37 CEST 2008

Michiel Roos [netcreators] wrote:
> Unfortunately this patch kills my tree. Maybe I am missing something?

Had the same issue while patching against a version from August.
After updating to current trunk it works nice!

- I miss a menu after clicking on file symbol in File -> List view. The Icon (Image / sheet of paper / etc) is a link but nothing happens after clicking.
Don't know if there was anything before...

- In List -> List view the expected menu appears, but entry "File ..." has no function, too.

Thanks for this big patch, Dan!

Steffen