[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 24 14:23:26 CET 2008

Hi,

> Attached are before / after screenshots just in case someone doesn't see
> the difference.

Ah, now finally I see :-)

I understand the concern about the change of user interface, but on the
other hand the drop-down list in the docheader makes it coherent with
the rest of the TYPO3 BE. I find this to be rather good, since the
different UI proposed by the DAM has always disturbed me.

So indeed it would be quite nice if that were configurable, because I
would rather not have tabs in the DAM. Not that I am against tabs in
general (on the contrary), but then we should have tabs all over the
TYPO3 BE.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter