[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Nov 24 13:53:26 CET 2008

Hi Dan,

Dan Osipov wrote:
> It's not hard to reenable the tabs, or show them based on a
> configuration variable, but I can't see how the tabs will fit in the
> docheader. Can you explain?

They probably just don't fit into it, so place them out of the
docheader, please.

I agree that the new selector is probably more consistent, but since we
are at RC stage in the release process, that change is probably too big
(not code-wise, but from a users pov) and should go into the next
version instead.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out