[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9552: Clean Up Click Menu

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Nov 6 18:50:59 CET 2008

Attached patch provides consistent menu labels.

I don't really see the point in your second comment. In the thumbnail
view you have a preview, so why do you need to show the file? Even if
you do, its all on the same menu - some people use Edit more, and they
will prefer to have it first, others use delete... You can't satisfy
individual tastes & uses in the general installation.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/