[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #7342-2: dam_catedit doesn't work properly with 4.2-trunk (clickmenu javascript error), part 2

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri May 30 23:14:24 CEST 2008

Commited the attached patch to tx_dam_catedit/trunk.

Also updated the ext version to 1.1.0-dev

Hence: The new version from typo3xdev will work with 4.2 seamlessly.

Modified files:
===============
M      mod1/index.php
M      ext_tables.php
A      lib/class.tx_damcatedit_cm.php
D      lib/class.tx_damcatedit_div.php
D      lib/class.tx_damcatedit_clickmenu.php
M      ChangeLog
M      class.tx_dam_db_list2.php
D      mod_clickmenu
D      mod_clickmenu/moduleicon.gif