[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 7344: DAM does not preview correct files in workspaces

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun May 18 21:17:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Following up on what I said. The problem in dam_tv_connector is
> different. Actually your patch to the DAM points to the way as to how to
> solve the problem in dam_tv_connector.

Sorry, silly me. My eyes seem to be already shutting down after a hectic
day. Your patch does solve the dam_tv_connector problem too because it
patches method tx_dam_db::referencesQuery() which is called by
tx_dam_db::getReferencedFiles() which is in turn called by - I guess -
more or less all tools that need to get files from the DAM.

I'll sleep better tonight :-)

Thanks again.

--

Francois Suter