[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 7344: DAM does not preview correct files in workspaces

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat May 17 23:09:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

> ok, please try the attached patch. this one works (should work ;)

Sorry for not having time earlier.

I have tested your patch tonight and I have now a proper behavior of
dam_tt_content. I have tried to make a complicated scenario, with
several images, then moving to the Draft workspace and removing one
image, leaving the 2 others and adding 2 new ones and the preview was
correct, so that sounds really good. I also read your code and it looks
fine.

So I'm giving my +1 for reading and testing although I would like to
make further tests with dam_tv_connector (which had the same symptoms,
so should be happy with the same cure :-), but I don't have time
tonight. I'll try tomorrow hopefully.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter