[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 5527: Go to editing of DAM record from the content element (image)

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Fri May 9 16:58:13 CEST 2008

Hi benni!

i found what happens when i uploaded my screenshot to mantis and
compared to yours:

my patch works *with* dam_ttcontent - yours dont.
your patch works *without* tt_content - mine does not.
check it out!
:D:D:D:D:D

so finally:
+1 on BOTH!

btw: i dont see any reason why someone would like to use dam without
dam_ttcontent under normal conditions (content management). do you?

cheers and happy hollidays
pekue