[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 8236: double media folder after update

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri May 2 10:47:37 CEST 2008

Hey Michiel & all,

+1 after reading.

My two cents: No matter why the doktype was changed to "2", it is wrong
because
  - The media folder is used as a sysfolder
  - Pagetype 2 is deprecated since 3.8 and is removed in 4.2

If we find out why it was changed to pagetype 2 and it is important to
not use the sysfolder "254", we can also change it to pagetype "1" /
standard. In 4.2 we merged 2 with 1, we didn't just delete it.

I would like to commit this bug right away, will do once I have SVN
write access.

For the future: please always state which branch this patch / bug
affects in the initial RFC.

--
greetings,
benni.